Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update

So after beginning to rewrite the DF, I've decided that it's self-defeating to use this blog as a way to get this story out, and yet write it once again.

I told many of you that I was working on it over the Summer, and was done. Well, it is. And I've been editing, section by section. I intend to begin posting it here again, but on the same post. When I edit more sections, I'll delete the posting and repost.

Once it has finished, I'll likely upload it to Amazon or something, but I'll leave this up for those two or three people who read my blogs and are not bored with this, my first real attempt at a novel.

I've learned so much from doing it, and while I'm not especially keen on the story, a few of the characters, or the pot holes, it has been a fantastic learning experience.

So enjoy. Read if you like. Discard if you like. But if you have any input for future projects, any advice, please, by all means, let it flow.

Thank you again, to anyone who's had the patience to wait!

By the way - please accept my apologies for the formatting. The spacing in Word doesn't always translate - additionally, this is formatted to transfer to Adobe. If it's too difficult to read due to spacing, let me know after it's been published in Amazon, and I'll send you a free copy.

Not in this for money. Not yet anyway, I kind of need to get good at this first. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment